Firm Management offers only full service management packages to ensure that each strata lot owner receives the proper information and management of their property. Property managers work one-on-one with councils and residents to ensure a comfortable and professional experience for all clients.
Full Service Management
- Promptly dealing with all individual unit owners’ questions, concerns and problems regarding the operation of the development.
- Arranging for and supervising all services to the property, obtaining competitive proposals for Strata Council’s decision on contracted services.
- Providing 24 hour monitored phone line for emergency response.
- Preparation of annual operating cost budget for approval by Strata Council and owners at Annual General Meetings.
- Performing accounting on an accrual basis, rather than on a cash basis as is the practice of many of our competitors.
- Invoicing of owners for strata fees.
- Collection of strata fees.
- Operating separate trust bank accounts for each property managed.
- Performing all accounting functions including payment of all accounts payable for the property.
- Providing monthly or quarterly reports to Strata Council, including a report letter, financial statements, bank statement and bank reconciliation.
- At the direction of Strata Council, communicating with unit owners, including notices of meetings.
- Administration of contingency fund as directed by Strata Council and in accordance with the Strata Property Act.
- Attending all Strata Council and General Meetings as desired by Strata Council, and preparing and distributing minutes of those meetings.
- Managing relationships with regulatory authorities as required and advising Council regarding compliance with the Strata Property Act.
- Providing certificates required by the Strata Property Act, for various purposes, within the prescribed time constraints.
- Maintaining the Strata Corporation’s records in accordance with the Strata Property Act.
- Performing any other duties that may be required from time to time for the efficient management of the Strata Corporation’s business affairs.
We may be able to suggest ways in which significant savings can be achieved in the provision of services, without compromising the quality or level of services maintained at the property.