Join our team?
Firm Management’s success has been built on the exceptional talent of its employees. In return, we provide employees with competitive benefits packages, a collaborative team environment and the chance to build meaningful careers through ongoing professional development at one of Vancouver Island’s most trusted companies in the real estate market.
Current Job Postings
Please find a list of our current open positions below.
Firm Management Corporation is in search of a full time Administrative Assistant. This role is responsible for providing administrative and office support to ensure the company’s services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
Traits for success in this position
- Open-minded and ready to learn
- Willing to do routine work as well as learn more complex tasks
- Happy to help co-workers/be a team player
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Preparing/proof reading letters, minutes, notices, and forms for our Property Managers;
- Maintaining documents related to the Strata Portfolio;
- Coding and uploading documents onto ‘StrataDocs’ system & Company Website;
- Assisting with drafting legal documents; Form F & Form B requests for Strata clients
- Preparation of invoices;
- Order and administer legal Form J’s as required
- Scanning documents for filing purposes
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Customer service skills and/or experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of accounting systems is an asset;
- Full time Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30 at our Saanichton office
- Competitive salary and group insurance (50% company paid) offered.
- Immediate start date
Firm Management is a locally owned, family run property management company. Founded in 1993, Firm Management has grown to become one of the largest strata management companies on Vancouver Island. With a diverse portfolio, a robust benefits package and a work environment that encourages collaboration, innovation and fun, Firm Management provides an excellent opportunity to work at one of the most trusted companies in the Vancouver Island real estate market.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Jacalyn Weech at email@example.com.
Thank you for your application, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.