Join our team?
Firm Management’s success has been built on the exceptional talent of its employees. In return, we provide employees with competitive benefits packages, a collaborative team environment and the chance to build meaningful careers through ongoing professional development at one of Vancouver Island’s most trusted companies in the real estate market.
Current Job Postings
Please find a list of our current open positions below.
Permanent, Full-Time Position
We are currently seeking a professional, ambitious individual to join our team. If you are able to multi-task, find satisfaction in engaging with and helping people, have good problem-solving skills and are looking for a career change, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. The ideal candidate is newly licensed as a Rental Property Manager or is looking to obtain their license in the next year while working/learning under an experienced professional. This is an entry level role designed to provide exposure to commercial leasing and property rental management.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Rental Property Management license or are willing to take the requisite courses.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Keen problem-solving skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to function in a fast paced, varied work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build consensus with diverse groups
- A valid BC Driver’s license and vehicle
For unlicensed candidates, a base salary will be provided while completing the Rental Property Management Licensing Course. The assistant is expected to provide administrative support in all aspects of commercial leasing and/or rental property management.
Licensed Managers can then expect:
- Salary plus potential commission earnings
- Car and phone allowances
- 3 weeks vacation annually
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing professional development
- A comprehensive benefits package funded 50% by Firm Management
- A collaborative, supportive environment of friendly, hardworking people
Please apply with resume and cover letter to Peter Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, candidates must have a valid driver’s license and may be subject to a Criminal Records Check.