Join our team?
Firm Management’s success has been built on the exceptional talent of its employees. In return, we provide employees with competitive benefits packages, a collaborative team environment and the chance to build meaningful careers through ongoing professional development at one of Vancouver Island’s most trusted companies in the real estate market.
Current Job Postings
Please find a list of our current open positions below or apply at https://www.indeedjobs.com/firm-management/_hl/en_CA
Firm Management Corporation is in search of a full time Administrative Assistant. This role is responsible for providing administrative and office support to ensure the company’s services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
Traits for success in this position
- Open-minded and ready to learn
- Willing to do routine work as well as learn more complex tasks
- Happy to help co-workers/be a team player
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Preparing/proof reading letters, minutes, notices, and forms for our Property Managers;
- Maintaining documents related to the Strata Portfolio;
- Coding and uploading documents onto ‘StrataDocs’ system & Company Website;
- Assisting with drafting legal documents; Form F & Form B requests for Strata clients
- Preparation of invoices;
- Order and administer legal Form J’s as required
- Scanning documents for filing purposes
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Customer service skills and/or experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of accounting systems is an asset;
- Full time Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30 at our Saanichton office
- Competitive salary and group insurance (50% company paid) offered.
- Immediate start date
Firm Management is a locally owned, family run property management company. Founded in 1993, Firm Management has grown to become one of the largest strata management companies on Vancouver Island. With a diverse portfolio, a robust benefits package and a work environment that encourages collaboration, innovation and fun, Firm Management provides an excellent opportunity to work at one of the most trusted companies in the Vancouver Island real estate market.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Jacalyn Weech at email@example.com.
Thank you for your application, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Job location: Victoria, BC
We are looking for a full time permanent Licensed Strata Property Manager to join our dynamic and professional team. This position is available immediately. You will care for and develop a portfolio of properties located on lower Vancouver Island. Salary is competitive for the right person, and dependent upon experience and qualifications. A basic portfolio will be provided, and a brief training period is offered to become familiar with our systems and processes. The responsibilities are as follows;
The ideal candidate will have:
Strata Property Management candidate will be responsible to:
We will contact all applicants to confirm whether they have been selected for an interview or not.
Location of Firm Management
#200 – 1931 Mt. Newton X Road, Saanichton, BC, V8M 2A9
Office hours:8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
How to Apply
Please reply with a cover letter and resume to Bonnie McCulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
Firm Management Corp. is a vibrant and busy well-established Property Management company that operates in the greater Victoria area. We are looking for a full time Maintenance Staff member to join our team. The ideal candidate is presentable and friendly, and can provide routine and preventative maintenance for our strata property and commercial property clientele. A knowledge of basic construction, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and utility systems is required. A valid driver’s license and work vehicle are also required. Must be available to provide weekend and evening emergency maintenance coverage on a rotational basis with the other members of the maintenance team. Wage based on experience and skill. Vehicle allowance provided.
After a probationary period, applicants may apply to the Firm Management extended health care program.
How to Apply
Please reply with a cover letter and resume to Jacalyn Weech at email@example.com.