Firm Management provides strata management including residential, non-residential, and mixed use complexes, as well as commercial real estate, leasing and sales. Our common sense approach to property management enables our clients to receive superior service at a true value.
With a strong team of seasoned, trained management professionals, Firm Management is able to provide strata, commercial leasing and commercial management, leasing and sales to its clients. An in-house accounting department led by a CPA comptroller, and administrative personnel complete the Firm Management team.
The Firm Management Advantage
- Staff of outstanding individuals working in a team atmosphere in which everyone’s goal is to “get the job done”.
- Unsurpassed reputation for integrity with clients, suppliers and tenants.
- Twenty years of outstanding service to the Victoria real estate community.
- Over one hundred and ninety strata properties and twenty commercial properties under management.
- Sixteen licensed property managers and sales and leasing specialists at your service.
- Separate trust bank accounts maintained for every property managed, with copies provided to clients in monthly reports.
- An outstanding reputation with service suppliers and trades people serving the Victoria marketplace to ensure first class service to your property.
- Professional memberships in the Victoria Real Estate Board and Better Business Bureau, and Condominium Homeowners Association (CHOA).
- State of the art systems, QuickBooks accounting software, and custom designed Excel and Word programs to ensure communication excellence.
- Recruiting – people chosen for their human relation skills and intellectual capacity, and then trained to Firm Management’s standards.
- Hands-on day-to-day involvement by the owners in the management of properties, and pursuit of excellence in customer service.