December 9, 2021
To our valued customers:
FIRM MANAGEMENT CORP.
OUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC
Please be advised our office has moved into Phase 3 of the Provincial Health Order and the WorkSafe BC requirements. To better serve our clientele and with keeping everyone safe we will be following the procedures below:
- Our office will be open from 8:00 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday, but closed for holidays.
- When visiting the office, please be courteous and allow adequate room to social distance.
- Due to the limited space in our reception area, our door will remain locked. Please knock on the door and the receptionist will come to assist you.
- Only one party will be allowed in the office at a time. Please be patient if we are with another client, we will be with you as soon as we can.
- Following the current public health order, masks are mandatory for anyone entering the office.
- We strongly encourage you to use the hand sanitizer provided at reception when entering and before leaving the office.
- To protect our staff, customers will only be allowed in the reception area.
- All public will be required to use our sign procedure in case the need for contact tracing.
- We will be sanitizing the reception area in between parties.
If you have items to drop off, we are still encouraging people to use the Firm Management drop box located on the first level exterior walkway, which is checked daily.
If you require the assistance of your property manager, many are still working remotely, so please call the office first to speak with your property manager or send an email.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we gradually reopen our office.
THE FIRM MANAGEMENT TEAM RECEPTION 250-544-2300